Online Conference Guideline
We welcome you all to the virtual NANO KOREA 2022 Symposium. Please read our guideline to participate in the symposium more effectively. Should you have you any questions or inquiries related to the conference, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- ※ All Oral Sessions will be broadcasted through zoom in time according to the program schedule.
- ※ All Poster presentations are based on uploading presentation files on the online platform, also presenters are required to be onsite to display their hard copied posters on the assigned boards
- ※ Please note that all the materials and publications presented in NANO KOREA 2022 Symposium are prohibited for any unauthorized distribution or commercial use.
1. How to Login and Attend?
- You can access the online conference with your registered ID via online system above.
(Your Passcode is set with the last 4 digits of your mobile number. 패스워드는 휴대폰번호 뒤 4자리로 설정되어 있습니다.)
- Once you complete the registration through the payment, you can access the online conference page. If you haven’t complete the registration including payment, please proceed your registration first.
- During the symposium(July 6-7, 2022), you can access the online conference the next day after paying the registration fee.
- You may access to the Zoom meeting(s) once you click the Zoom button () beside each session code.
2. Watching Online Conference on Zoom
- You can test a joint meeting from following site: https://zoom.us/test
- - Click "Join“ -> Wait a few seconds and the zoom client will run -> Click "Join with Video“ -> Click "Join with Computer Audio“
- - You can only test the microphone and video.
- You should check the guideline before entering the session below;
3. How to ask questions?
- During each Oral session, there will be a Q&A session after each presentation.
- If you have any questions during the presentation, you may ask questions via Zoom chats or “Raise Hands” .
- For Poster Session, Q&A will be conducted at the site.
- Also, for online participants, Poster sessions and Q&A are available on-demand on the online platform during the symposium.
- If the questioner leaves a question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the abstract he/she asked.
- We recommend you check the network before the session. Use a high-speed network -- wired, if possible -- for a stable connection to the meeting.
- Chrome/ Edge browsers are recommended. Using Internet Explorer and Safari may cause restricted viewing or access.
- Please try to find a quiet environment and maintain the environment during a session.